Our primary concern is the listing of the terms that govern the rights and obligations of grigorioutools.gr to all of you who will visit its websites and which aims to inform you about your rights and obligations and your best service in the search and obtaining the products you wish to buy from his store.
A necessary condition for the commencement of the conciliation between us is the disclosure by you of some of your personal information. When you place an order, we will ask for your full name, the address to which the products sold will be sent, your landline number (or any other phone you want to be used for your best service), your email address (e-mail address) etc. and in case you choose to make your payments by credit card and its number and expiration date.
Grigorioutools.gr, strictly following the principles of personal data protection provided by the relevant laws and international conventions will not proceed to any unfair use without your prior approval. Grigorioutools.gr in no way discloses, publishes, sells, exchanges personal data and information that you trust us. Your personal information may be made public by the company, always in compliance with the procedure provided by law when required by a public authority, court, etc.
Grigorioutools.gr reserves the right to inform its suppliers with statistical sales statements, which in no case will contain personal information that may lead to the identification of individuals.
You can also proceed at any time if there is a reason to change the personal information you have provided to us or to limit or cancel the use of some of this information (eg your credit card number) by completing the relevant electronic form.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS SOLD
The prices listed in the relevant catalogs next to each product include VAT (23%). These prices refer to the quantities that are available in our warehouse, while grigorioutools.gr reserves the right to adjust the prices.
For some areas of Greece for which reduced VAT rates apply and if your order is made with an invoice then the prices of the products are lower than those listed during the reduced VAT.
1. Availability: For all the products contained in the catalogs of grigorioutools.gr there are clear indications for the availability of our warehouse. This way you will be able to easily find out before placing your order which of our products are available in our warehouses and immediately deliverable, which products are not immediately available but we are waiting on a set date to receive them from our suppliers and finally which products are not are available but we expect information from our suppliers on the exact date of receipt. Nevertheless you can send us your order even for products that are not available in our warehouses and we will contact you by e-mail and / or telephone, within a reasonable time, to inform you of the possible time receipt of the product from the supplier and its subsequent delivery to you. In this case, you have the option, if you consider that this period of time does not satisfy you, to request the withdrawal of the order of the product in question.
In any case, it should be clear that the above delivery time of your order depends on the availability of products in our warehouses. Also orders are not received from the pharmacy and the prices of grigorioutools.gr refer only to purchases from the e-shop and not from the pharmacy.
In addition, we give you the opportunity to choose if you wish to pick up all the products, which due to their different availability will have different delivery times, with a shipment to their place of delivery at the latest date and as soon as it is possible to deliver to the courier service or you receive in partial deliveries depending on the time they can be delivered to you.
2. Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the predetermined time we will inform you via e-mail, in order to tell us if you wish, In these circumstances, the completion of your order.
3. Liability grigorioutools.gr: grigorioutools.gr is not responsible for defects or poor quality of products available to its customers. All products are received from suppliers packaged. However, in the event that a defective product is found in the delivered quantities, you reserve the right to return it with the possibility of replacing it with our own shipping or refund costs.
Grigorioutools.gr is not responsible for an organized attack by hackers in order to steal users' personal data, but even in this case credit card users are guaranteed since the system does not store the CVV code of the cards in case you use a credit card.
4. Advertising messages: grigorioutools.gr provides its users with the opportunity to choose their information about the new products available on the market and for any other offers, payment arrangements, etc. by sending advertising - informational messages to their email or postal address. or by phone.
Grigorioutools.gr will not abuse the above service. Users are always given the option to stop receiving advertising messages.
Cookies are alphanumeric files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive via your internet so that we can offer you services like the ones mentioned above. In your browser settings you can choose to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or asking you every time a new cookie is to be installed on your hard drive. However, you should know that if you choose to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive, you will not be able to use some of the services of our store.
6. Modification of the present terms: grigorioutools.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions.
7. Applicable Law: All transactions you make through grigorioutools.gr are governed by International and European law governing matters relating to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) governing matters on distance sales.